Tuesday, January 3, 2017

12/15/16 - 4 months old


Today I am 4 months old! (Actually yesterday - oops!) I weigh 15 lbs 6 oz and am 25.98" long. The doctor thinks I am going to be really tall! Clothes : 3-6 months (but some don't fit anymore) and 6 months. Likes : eating, taking baths, tummy time, standing up in laps, up on a shoulder looking around, laughing and smiling a lot, playing airplane with sissy. Dislikes : waiting too long to eat, having my clothes changed, laying flat on my back and dirty diapers. I have been developing and changing so much over the past month! I can now roll over from my side to my tummy and I think it's just hilarious! I have started holding toys in my hands and putting them up to my mouth. My eyes get super wide and excited every time Mama hands me a toy. I am starting to realize that my hands are going to be cool things to use! I have holding my head up mastered and I'm now working on sitting up. I am starting to get really good at it with just a little support. I imagine I will have it down in no time! I really focus on things now and follow people when they walk into a room. I'm also starting to look interested when I see sissy and my mom eat. The doctor said we can start introducing cereals and stage 1 & 2 baby foods into my diet! I think we might try something this weekend and see how it goes. If we do, I'm sure Mama will take a video and upload it for y'all. I have something called Anisocoria. It's where one of my pupils is a little bigger than the other. The doctor thinks it is ok and nothing to worry about but we have an apt with the eye doctor on Monday just to make sure. They've been like that since I was born and I don't show any signs that indicate any other issues. I digressed for about 2 weeks on my good nighttime sleep schedule...I drove Mom crazy waking up in the middle of the night again, but for the past week I have been back to my normal going to bed at 9pm and waking up about 6am. Still not a big napper...probably never will be, but that's ok. I think I am starting to get a tooth soon. I chew on my hands alllll the time and drool a lot. Mama says she feels a hard spot in my mouth where a tooth might be getting ready to come through.
I am just getting over the second cold of my life. Let me tell you, I am not a fan of the Nose Frida and nasal aspirator. I turn my head and get angry every time I see it coming. I also got Mama sick. Oops! I am still a very happy baby and Mama says my smile and laugh just light up her world. I coo and try and talk all the time. I still spit up a bit, but it has gotten better with adding the rice cereal into my bottles. Hopefully I will be outgrowing it soon.  I can't wait to experience my first Christmas in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment