Tuesday, January 3, 2017

10/15/16 - 2 months old


I weigh 12 lbs 1.5 ozs and I'm already 24" long! Clothes : 0-3 months, but growing out of them quickly. About to move up to 3-6 months because I am so long! Likes : eating, smiling, trying to talk, hanging out on a shoulder looking around, taking baths and being worn by Mama in my wraps. Dislikes : being hungry (waiting t...o eat), having my clothes changed and being in my car seat for too long. I've been sleeping really well at night for Mama! My bed time is usually between 9-10pm and I wake up between 3-4am for a feeding, then back to sleep until around 7am. I don't sleep much during the day but Mom says that's ok because I sleep so well at night. I started daycare on 10/17 because Mama had to go back to work. :( I am a pretty chill baby...not fussy at all except when I'm hungry or have been hanging out for too long in my lounger and want to be held. My face lights up immediately whenever my sissy (Skyler) is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment