Tuesday, January 3, 2017

11/15/16 - 3 months old



Today I am 3 months old! I weigh 14 lbs and am approximately 26" long. Clothes : 3-6 months. Likes : eating and taking baths are my favorite things ever! Did I mentioned I like eating? Mama calls me her little chunka now. We've introduced a little rice cereal because I spit up so much. The doctor says I'm a happy spitter-upper, so hopefully I will grow out of it soon. But adding the ...rice cereal has helped a lot and I don't spit up as much. I am trying like the dickens to talk!! I have conversations with people all the time and I smile a lot! I get the biggest smile and giggle when I see my sister. She's my favorite person ever! I like my in-home daycare. I've been going for almost a month. Mama misses me like crazy during the day, but getting back to work has been good for her...it just makes the evenings and weekends that much more fun for us. Nana says I'm just like how my mom was when she was a baby - I still don't sleep much during the day and I love to be up on a shoulder or facing out while someone is holding me so I can take everything in. I'm super curious and always wide-eyed. I've recently started looking at my hands a lot now...I'm starting to realize these things might be able to do a lot of fun stuff, like grab things! I also like eating my hands now. I like hanging out in my lounger, but I also love to be held. I am still sleeping good at night for Mama. I go to sleep about 9pm, sometimes wake up around 3-4 am for a feeding, then back to sleep until around 7. Sometimes I sleep from 9pm all the way though 6am when I'm really sleepy. I am practicing tummy time a lot and sitting up. I pretty much have holding my head up mastered with just the occasional head bob :) I also like to push myself off with my feet and bounce around. I have super strong legs! Dislikes - having my clothes changed, sitting in a dirty diaper for too long and waiting too long to eat. My hair is getting lighter and a lot of it has fallen out especially in the back, but the new hair is starting to grow in already. My eyes are really dark, but are grayish-blue, so we're still waiting to see what color my eyes will turn out to be. I am a happy baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment